Today and tomorrow, Doxee is in Vienna for the global e-Invoicing event, The E-Invoicing Exchange Summit.
The event is a great opportunity for attendees to learn and share their e-invoicing experiences with a global audience. More than 200 experts from over 30 countries will be taking part in the event. Doxee will also be on hand to share our expertise with other experts and take part in and attend related speeches, panels, and roundtables:
- how to improve communication thanks to new providers of legally compliant electronic invoicing and digital preservation services;
- how to use e-invoicing as a platform for introducing early payment discount schemes;
- how to increase automation in the reception and processing of invoices;
- shift the focus of e-Invoicing from cost savings to customer service excellence;
- how to process electronic invoices legally and fiscally.
Doxee is an established leader in Italy in the field of electronic invoicing both for the Public Administration and for private individuals, is a PEPPOL Access Point and Service Metadata Publisher, and has recently obtained the qualification of PEPPOL Service Provider from AgID for E-Procurement.
Doxee is a recognized leader in Customer Communication Management for 20 years, also thanks to our integrated technological platform. To discover more about our Paperless Experience solution, click here.