Doxee is an international team of innovators, technology lovers and customer experience creators delivering ideas that are bold and forward-thinking. This dynamic environment translates into great work experiences and growth for our people.
Our industry-leading, cloud-based customer communications management (CCM) platform enables our clients to generate interactive, personalized communications that reach and engage millions of consumers around the world. At Doxee, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a company that is transforming customer communications—and transforming careers in the process.
Doxee currently has fantastic opportunities to work in our Research and Development, Service Configuration and Service Desk units. Be part of dynamic and creative groups that help take our customers’ customer communications to the next level.
JAVA STANDARD & ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
Your role is to design, develop, and maintain a Java Enterprise system for process automation, document composition and management. The system is based on algorithms for distributing the computing power on multiple servers to handle complex data center adopting the latest technologies for the provision of highly available infrastructure in Java.
- Experience and skill in process automation, batch and on-demand, high-performance and distributed cloud datacenter (IaaS)
- Knowledge of major application server (Jboss, WebSphere, WebLogic)
- Familiarity and full autonomy to work on Linux (RedHat)
- Autonomy on Oracle database SQL and PL-SQL
- 5 years in a similar role
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work in structured contexts
- Rigor, stress management, decision-making autonomy
- Talent for technology
- Problem-solving orientation
- Risk management
The successful candidate will be employed in Doxee’s Modena, Italy office and / or working remotely.
JAVA DEVELOPER JUNIOR AND SENIOR
Your role is to work in project teams operating at Doxee’s site and / or at the customers’ sites located in Emilia Romagna – Lazio, Italy, or other regions if required.
Junior Developer tasks are related to development and software configuration.
Senior Developer will also provide the ability to analyze and collect project specifications.
Requirements for both positions
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree or proven computer skills
- Ability to work in a team in medium-sized departments with stringent deadlines and complex working environments
- Knowledge of Unix or Linux operating systems
- Use of procedural languages and / or object-oriented programming languages
- Programming languages Java and Flex
- Design and use of RDBMS is preferred
- Knowledge of Unix Aix, Solaris, HP-UX, Linux Red Hat ES 4.0
- Experience in Flex
- Database design experience
- Use of the Struts framework and RDBMS
- Knowledge of J2EE application servers adhering to the specifications, in particular JBoss 4.2.0 and WebSphere 6.0
- Knowledge of JMS servers, especially of OpenMQ, as well as knowledge of Data Warehouse
- Knowledge of Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2005, and C/C++ is preferred
- Good knowledge of English language is appreciated
The positions are open to candidates of both genders (L. 903/77).
Doxee is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
When sending your resume, please give your authorization to manage your personal data (L. 196/2003), and please specify the reference number (Rif. PMD) through the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Doxee on LinkedIn