Doxee will attend Milano Digital Week 2022
From November 10 to 14, Doxee will attend Milano Digital Week 2022, the event dedicated to digital culture and innovation and promoted by the City of Milan with IAB Italia and Cariplo Factory Hublab. This year, it will be held both virtually and in person, in different locations, and the event will focus on the development of limits: a development within the social, economic, and environmental limits of this millennium.
Doxee will host its own events this year, enriching the Milano Digital Week calendar with the following virtual sessions:
- Digital publishers (and more) in 2022: a chat with Adnkronos, with Francesco Luperi, Manager & Strategist at Adnkronos
- How to turn data into business opportunities, with Michele Caruso, Head of Data & CX at Wunderman Thompson Italy
- Why companies should care about sustainability, with Thomas Husson, Vice President & Principal Analyst at Forrester, Simona Sassatelli, Head of Corporate Services at Doxee, and Enrico Celotto, CMO at Doxee
- How to drive customers’ financial well-being with technology, with Oliwia Berdak, Vice President & Research Director at Forrester and Francesco Compiani, interactive experience Product Manager at Doxee
- Online videos, between evolution and disruption, with Fabrizio Angelini, CEO at Sensemakers – Comescore Italia
- AI and unstructured data management, with Alessandro Monico, Vice President – Italy Sales Corporate Division at expert.ai
- The future is not what it used to be: past, present and future of e-commerce, with Roberto Galati, Managing Director Italy at Worldline
- From e-invoicing to personalized videos: the future of client communications in five new use cases, with Kaspar Roos, Founder & CEO at Aspire and Will Morgan, Senior Research Analyst at Aspire, with Enrico Celotto, CMO at Doxee
- AI has changed (and will change) Customer Experience. How and why?, with Alessio Semoli, CEO at PranaVentures
- How content makes a brand relevant, with Edoardo Righini, Digital copywriter at Connexia
We’ll see you at Milano Digital Week 2022 – Lo sviluppo dei limiti: Projects and Visions for a shared City and Planet, from November 10 to 14, 2022!
Register now for our online webinars!
Participation is subject to registration.