Doxee will sponsor Forum Banca 2022
On September 29, Doxee will participate as a sponsor at Forum Banca 2022, the event dedicated to new trends in banking, fintech, and financial services.
This year, Forum Banca returns to in-person mode, and the event will be an opportunity for CEOs, General Managers and representatives of the leading organizations from around the world to share their visions for innovation and explore the latest technologies and innovations from the fintech world.
Some of the main topics that Forum Banca 2022 will address include:
- Customer: Evolutions in Phygital Experience and in new products and services
- Tech & Innovation: Practical cases of applied and applicable technology
- Data, Security, & Identity: Data architecture, attack prevention, and cybersecurity as the new frontier of operational risk
- Operation, Governance, & Compliance: Digitizing processes to keep up with business needs: RPA, IPA, and low code platforms
- Banking: Evolutions and trends in onboarding and customer experience
- Climate risk management in banking: How to incorporate climate risk into the credit transfer process
On Sept. 29, at 12:30 p.m., Francesco Compiani, Doxee ix Product Manager, will take part in the panel discussion “Customer Experience and Conversational Banking: The Experiences of illimity and Widiba.” In this session, he will present the potential of Doxee Pvideo®, the Doxee product that enables companies to create interactive and personalized communications with their customers by conveying messages in a way that is efficient, compelling and memorable through the use of personalized videos.
Doxee Pvideo® combines the power of personalized storytelling with the effectiveness of actions taken directly in video content, resulting in high conversion rates. Discover how to communicate effectively with millions of users by establishing consistent and valuable two-way communication.
See you at the Forum Banca on September 29, 2022. Come visit us at our booth!
Milan – NH Milan Congress Center
Street 2 – 20090 – Assago (MI)
Participation is subject to registration.