Doxee S.p.A. is an high-tech and international company specialized products for Customer Communications Management (CCM), Digital Customer Experience and Dematerialization.
As an Application Architect you will be responsible for providing technical oversight on multiple projects in relation to solution design, client interaction, and adherence to the core Doxee’s product architecture. You will lead development teams in accordance with best practices defined within Doxee and you will have the ability to oversee and report on multiple projects. You must have a keen eye for detail, and an effective communication technique.
You will be in charge of :
- Analysis and design of Doxee’ s applications solutions.
- Provide solid knowledge and skill about integration of applications.
- Liaise with business analysts and business leads to ensure the solution design meets requirements.
- Liaise with customer’s Technical Teams to understand how Doxee solution fits into wider customer Technical Landscape.
- Write and develop technical design specifications and solution documents.
- Ensure that developed or modified application components are aligned with the business, architecture, and solution performance goals.
- Guide and support team members in defining structured practices in both the development and release phases.
- Promote and adopt the use of best practices and new methodologies.
- Technical point of contact for client architects
- Oversight and reference point of technical approach.
- Responsibility for overall project technical delivery.
- Technical feasibility support during pre-sales phases.
More about you:
- You have at least 2 years work experience in similar role;
- You have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- You are a self-starter with an ability to work with deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- You have a good understanding of system integration, web services, etc;
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You have experience in all aspects of software project life cycles from requirements gathering, through design, development and implementation;
- You have ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team;.
- You have experience with cloud native architecture, ie. Docker and Kubernetes;
- You have B2 (upper intermediate) English level .
What could be a plus:
- If you have experience with Agile development methodologies;
- If you have experience with Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence).
- If you have experience with AWS cloud native applications using Elasticsearch, Lambdas, CloudFront, ELB, Route53, RDS, etc. across multiple regions is a plus.
What we offer:
Commensurate salary with experience and position + benefits and several chances of career Developments
The position will be based in Modena, but generally our teams work remotely.
If you are interested and/or would like have more information you can contact Federico Panattieri (Talent Acquisition) @ : firstname.lastname@example.org
Doxee complies with International Equal Employment Opportunity laws and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability or any non-job-related factors.
At the following 2 links you can find our Code of Ethics and our Anti-Bribery policies:
we suggest to read them before apply for this job position.