Workplace Management Junior
Reporting to the Platform Engineering Manager this position will join a team of talented Engineers that develop and maintain Doxee’s IT infrastructure and deploy and run the platform.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Effectively communicate with Doxee employees guiding them through IT case resolution
- Complete onboarding/offboarding activities, including ordering and provisioning of laptops and managing system access.
- Assist in troubleshooting hardware and software challenges with users
- Manage typical office endpoints like printers, laptops, A/V equipment, security cameras, etc.
- Manage employee access to Doxee’s cloud infrastructure
- Work closely with the Platform Engineers to deliver infrastructure projects and upgrades, including network connectivity, security audits, new SAAS roll-outs/integrations, scripting activities, etc.
- Document IT policies and procedures
- Maintain Asset Inventory
- Interest in working in a fast-growing environment with changing responsibilities
- Experience supporting customers and/or working with a case management system
- Understanding of networking concepts and cloud hosted systems
- Knowledge of Linux based environments and command line tools
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory/Windows OS/Office365
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related practice
- English working proficiency.
- Experience with at least one public cloud provider’s service portfolio, preferably AWS;
- Python, Bash, or scripting language experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Commensurate with experience and position.
The position will be based in Modena, Italy. Flexible working arrangements are available, including home working.
Doxee complies with International Equal Employment Opportunity laws and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability or any non-job-related factors.