Senior UX Designer
Doxee S.p.A. is an high-tech and international company specialized products for Customer Communications Management (CCM), Digital Customer Experience and Dematerialization.
You will be hired in Product Development division, developing new user experience on Doxee and Babelee platforms.
You will be in charge of:
- Implementing UX design guide lines for our R&D department; Costruzione di un modello iterativo di miglioramento della UX;
- Realizing an imagine of branding and Doxee’s product;
- Evaluating our current web interfaces;
- Interviewing internal and external stakeholder to understand what are the main important development for different interfaces;
- Realizing user flows and wireframe;
- Managing competitor anlisys;
- Mananging and supporting either development team designer or external suppliers in charge of:
- Layout development on user experience;
- Managing usability tests;
Who you are:
- You have solid knowledge of web design;
- You know wireframing and prototyping tools as Balsamiq, Figma, AdobeXD e inVision;
- You know Photoshop and Illustrator;
- You have good organizational and you are a good communicator;
- You are creative.
- You speak and write a good english.
What we offer:
Commensurate salary with experience and position + benefits and several chances of career Developments
The position will be based in Modena, but generally our teams work remotely.
If you are interested and/or would like have more information you can contact Debora Galeone (Talent Acquisition) @: firstname.lastname@example.org
Doxee complies with International Equal Employment Opportunity laws and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability or any non-job-related factors.