Doxee is looking for a Project Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing client expectations by ensuring the delivery of the highest quality service
- Monitoring project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems and propose solutions to address them in advance.
- Producing stage plans, reports, risk logs, requests for change.
- Providing strategic direction during the implementation stages of the projects
- Review of functional or not-functional requirements
- Demo & POC’s to demonstrate capabilities of Doxee Platform Components
- Delivering product sales presentations and illustration of the applications
- Acting on client feedback.
- Working with regional sales managers to provide pre/post-sales support
- provide coaching to project team members
- B2 (upper intermediate) English level is mandatory required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in all aspects of software project life cycles from requirements gathering, through design, development and implementation
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence) is a plus.
- Understanding of AWS cloud native applications using Elasticsearch, Lambdas, CloudFront, ELB, Route53, RDS, etc. across multiple regions is a plus.
- Understanding of Java (or other OOP), HTML, SQL or Oracle technologies is a plus
- Understanding of system integration, web services, etc. is a plus
- Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Required seniority: 2-3 years in a similar role
Doxee is an Equal Opportunity Employer (L. 903/77).
To apply directly, send your resume to email@example.com authorizing to use and process your data in compliance with GDPR and Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30/06/2003.