Marketing Analyst – Stage
For our Marketing Analysis & CRM division, we are looking for a young talent with a strong passion for the Digital world and innovation to be included in an internship path.
About the job
You will be involved in the following activities:
- Identification of the main market trends with particular reference to the evolution of customer behavior in terms of product and service expectations;
- Analysis of market demand, identifying the main clusters and the critical success factors in order to operate in each of them;
- Collection, analysis and presentation of information to the entire Marketing team;
- Conducting market research in order to measure the level of satisfaction of the customer base;
- Collaboration with the team in a proactive and collaborative manner;
- Monitoring, collecting, verifying and consolidating project results, supporting the goal achievement, as well as regularly reporting on project results and status;
- You will be consistently focused on results, individual accountability, and work quality.
- You have a degree or are pursuing a degree preferably in Economics, Statistics or Engineering;
- You possess a strong orientation towards team working, collaboration and supporting colleagues, always maintaining a positive approach to situations;
- You have a strong passion for Digital Transformation processes;
- You have excellent analytical skills and have a passion for numbers;
- You are reliable, proactive and goal oriented;
- You have excellent ability to manage and use the main computer systems, in particular Office package (Excel and PowerPoint);
- You have good knowledge of English, spoken and written.
Nice to have
– Use of statistical software such as SPSS and knowledge of the fundamentals of statistics;
– Previous work experience (including internship) in similar area.
- We offer you a culture, where you’ll be welcomed to bring in ideas and take initiative. You’ll learn from colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do.
- We believe in “One learning a day” learning something new each day means you keep growing every day! We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
The position will be based in Modena, Italy. Flexible working arrangements are available, including home working.
Doxee complies with International Equal Employment Opportunity laws and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability or any non-job-related factors.
Candidates can send their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the authorization to the management of personal data, art. 13 law 196/2003 and art. 13 GDPR 679/16.