Information Security and Data Protection – Specialist
Doxee S.p.A. is an high-tech and international company specialized products for Customer Communications Management (CCM), Digital Customer Experience and Dematerialization.
You will be hired in Information Security and Data Protection division and reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer in a multidisciplinary team of talented Engineers and Legals that develop and maintain Doxee’s Information Security and Data Protection strategy.
You will be in charge of:
- Define requirements and metrics for our compliance with regulation, standards, best practices and contractual requirements;
- Identify, acquire or develop tools to support the activity;
- Audit the compliance, internally and externally, to the requirements and metrics;
- Contributing to the definition and maintenance of policies and process;
- Working in synergy with other teams involved in the operations of the Information Security.
More about you:
- You have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in Jurisprudence addressing the law of new technologies and data protection;
- Good knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001;
- Good knowledge of Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- Continuous verifiable learning;
- You speak good english.
What could be a plus:
- If you have certifications in the fields of Information Security;
- If you maintain contacts with special interest groups or other specialist forums and professional associations.
What we offer:
Commensurate salary with experience and position + benefits and several chances of career Developments
The position will be based in Modena, but generally our teams work remotely.
If you are interested and/or would like have more information you can contact Federico Panattieri (Talent Acquisition) @ : email@example.com
Doxee complies with International Equal Employment Opportunity laws and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability or any non-job-related factors.