Digital Marketing Internship
We are looking for a passionate university student, or post grad, for a fulltime internship in the digital marketing department.
The successful candidate should be a web geek on CMS such as WordPress or similar, with an eye for SEO detail and an understanding of the special world of digitals.
The goal is to enhance and analyse the web properties and support creating web content to appeal to Doxee’s audience.
- Keep the web properties up-to-date (via WordPress)
- Oversee web pages layout (images, graphics, videos)
- Check content for accuracy
- Collaborate with the marketing team to update and improve the existing web content
- Produce and publish new content
- Learn and use SEO
- Monitor website traffic to measure popularity and goals
- Supporting keeping track of developments in web technology
- Familiarity with the most popular CMSs (WordPress or Joomla, etc)
- Passion for the digital communication sphere: socials, blogs…
- Ideally previous experience with web design
- Ideally knowledge of SEO elements
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Attention to details
- BA in digital marketing or communications (or related field)
The position will be based in Modena, Italy or Catanzaro, Italy. Flexible working arrangements are available, including home working.
Doxee complies with International Equal Employment Opportunity laws and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability or any non-job-related factors.
Please send resume/CV with salary history to Doxee’s HR Division (email@example.com).