Bring the Customer Experience in the cloud with Doxee and Amazon Web Services
Doxee and Amazon Web Services (AWS) join to extend the traditional Customer Communication Management borders and allow partners and end users around the globe to enable the digital transformation. Doxee’s cloud-based solutions help enterprises engage with their customers in ways that create a personal connection, spark action and inspire loyalty.
Amazon Web Services provides a reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud. With data center locations in the U.S., Europe, Brazil, Singapore, Japan and Australia, AWS offers a complete set of infrastructure and application services that enable customers to run virtually everything in the cloud in an open, flexible, agile and secure infrastructure.
About the Doxee – Amazon Web Service partnership
AWS is the perfect fit to complement the internationalization strategy of Doxee, which is providing partners a world-wide infrastructure to manage cutting-edge CCM services. For each partner, Doxee leverages its strong partnership with AWS to maximize customer benefits from the AWS architecture, providing:
- Better control on the production, by easily managing the typical CCM peaks (both Batch and On-Demand)
- Higher flexibility by elastically tuning the system load availability
- One-stop shop additional services, such as DNS, Firewall, Database and many others.
- Time to market. Thanks to a native support for automation Doxee is able to manage a large number of world-wide datacenters from one single operating center.
Doxee Platfom on AWS
The native cloud-based Doxee Enterprise platform consists of different enterprise applications which work together with AWS services, such as:
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that allows Doxee to provide resizable computing capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale cloud computing easier for developers.
- AWS CloudFormation gives Doxee’s systems administrators an easy way to create and manage a collection of related AWS resources, provisioning and updating them in an orderly and predictable fashion.
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) lets you provision a logically isolated section of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud. In this way Doxee has a complete control over its virtual networking environment, including selection of its own IP address range, creation of subnets, and configuration of route tables and network gateways.